Monday, February 22, 2010

It's DEFINITELY a Monday!!!



Abby woke me up every 30 minutes last night complaining about her tummy hurting...
Finally fell asleep at 5:00am and woke up at 7:45am....
Abby has no idea why I'm asking her if she feels better...
She treats this morning as any other morning...
Playing, eating, laughing, whining...
So, I guess I'm not taking the day off...
Michael is taking a 45 minute shower....
I go get in Abby's shower...
I have 30 minutes to get everyone ready...
I don't look as ~cute~ as I would've liked...
I drop the kids off and get to work at 9...
I have a campus visit at 9...
And at 10...
Made Parker a Dr. Appt....
He's been congested for 3 months...
Workout at 11:30....
Sacrificed my lunch....
Campus visit at 12:30...
And at 1:00....
Go to the cafeteria...
Decided NOT to pay $5.00 for fried rice...
Starving by this time...
Catching up on bills...
Still starving...
Fixed me some oatmeal...
Put too much water in it....
I try to eat this bowl of watered down crap...
But I can't....
Is it only 3:00???....
Sigh....

Yeah, it's definitely a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment