Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beach Bum~Days 3 & 4


Ok, so I didn't have time yesterday to blog about Day 3. But here it is in a nutshell:

Some of our friends, The Clines, came down to Perdido Key (same condo as us) yesterday. As soon as they got there, the guys went to play golf and Brandy and I laid out. I laid out a total of SIX hours yesterday. Totally fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around 5:00, Brandy and I went up to our rooms and started to get ready for the night. The guys got back around 6:00 and off we went.

We had dinner at Mikee's. Total yumminess! And then we went to The Jellyfish afterwards. It was such a fun, laid back night. I love The Clines :)

So, here's what we did today....

We slept in, laid around for a little bit, went to grab some breakfast, hit up some souvenir shops to find Ab's some happies, and then we hit the beach! We only laid out for about an hour and a half, because we needed to get showered and head home. We ended up leaving the condo around 1:00, stopped at Chick Fil A (DUH!) to have lunch, and then got going! I started getting SOOOOOOOOOOO excited once we were 30 minutes away from our babies. I could barely handle it. As soon as we pulled up in The Bishop's driveway, I hopped out of the car.....even before it was in park. Don't worry....I wasn't driving! lol
I saw Abby across the yard, and she started screaming! We ran to eachother like something you see in a movie. Slow motion and all. It was one of my Top 10 best moments ever! Then of course we ran inside to get some Parker lovin.

So....now we're all 4 piled up in our king size bed. Watching cartoons. Loving on eachother. Ahhhhhhhh.....

Having 4 1/2 days alone with Michael has been so refreshing. We needed it. Every couple needs time alone. It makes you a better spouse and parent. And you also get a good tan! haha!!

refreshed and tan,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment