Friday, June 18, 2010

**UPDATED PICS**

Ok, so I'm finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy getting around to posting some updated pics! Before I do, let me share a few thoughts (since I didn't get to yesterday).

*Parker-is the most precious baby in the world!!! At 9 months he: weighs 18 lbs and is 27 1/2 in long, eats like a pig, loves to snack (on crunchies and yogurt melts), isn't real interested in juice, when you get on to him-he smiles and keeps on going, he has a favorite paci-like just one-and when we can't find it the world stops, he grunts to communicate, he points, everything is da-da-da-da-da, and his favorite show is The Wonder Pets.

*Abby-is HILARIOUS!!!!!! She never ceases to amaze me with what will come out of her mouth next. Here are a few quotes from this week: "Mama, I'll be sweet TOMORROW," "Me and Daddy saw a rainbow and I saw God's house under it," "Hey, (stranger) did you know that I got an iPad?," "I need to water the tree because God told me to"....and the list goes on.

Here are some updates pics from the past few weeks:

























Tune in Sunday for "Friday's FriendS." I will honor all the dads in my life!

night night,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment