Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!!

So....I've been thinking long and hard about how to "celebrate" my 100th post. I've come up with nothing! haha! So, I guess I'll just share 100 things about ME!....the good, the bad, and the ugly! I'm not sure if I can come up with 100, so I'm gonna get Michael and Abby to help.....



100-i love to be comfy



99-i love a clean baby



98-i bathe my kids every other night.....because i once heard that if you bathe too much, it washes off "essential oils" that your body needs? haha....i dont know?



97-i watch cartoons more than my shows.



96-i'm ok with that



95-i carry a big purse, because i like to cram random crap in there! (ex: a full can of hairspray, a miniature makeup bag, two wallets, a water bottle, a video camera, every kind of medicine i ever might need, snacks, LOTS of receipts, etcccc)



94-i laugh real hard (Abby came up with that one)....but I do LOVE to laugh!!!



93-i am OCD about a clean house.



92-if i'm ever in a bad mood, it's probably because my house is a mess



91-my definition of a messy house is:a few dishes in the sink, a couple toys on the floor, and beds unmade



90-i have blue eyes (Michael came up with that one. He's so creative!)



89-i loveeeeeeeeee the beach



88-i love to shop. but i am a penny pincher!! i will talk myself out of 99% of the things i put in my basket



87-my favorite flower is a SUNflower



86-i don't like to plant flowers. i just want someone to do it for me.



85-i unconsciously suck in my stomach/tighten my abs at all times



84-i love to be super cold and then crawl underneath a warm blanket.



83-i don't like to be hot



82-i am TERRIFIED of bees, wasps, horseflies, etc.



81-one of my biggest fears is that i'll be trapped in my car with any of the above and it would cause me to wreck



80-i'm a scaredy cat (Abby came up with that)



79-i love how Michael's arm pits smell. i guess i should say i love the way his deodorant smells!



78-i have no musical talent



77-i love to write



76-i had a poem published once



75-i'm starting to get baby fever already! YIKES!



74-i take lots of pics



73-i don't ever print them out



72-i have a nervous habit of pulling my eyelashes out



71-i'm incredibly beautiful (Michael came up with that one)



70-i am VERY insecure!!!!



69-i don't mind washing or folding clothes....but i hate putting them up!



68-i hate for people to be mad at me



67-i have no athletic ability



66-the only sport i like to watch is football



65-i am very tender hearted.



64-i WILL own a Corvette before I die. Either a brand new one, or a black Stingray convertible.



63-i love to watch people and try to figure out their "story"



62-i hate science and history.



61-i really don't remember anything i learned in school. i memorize, test, and forget.



60-i used to pick up my steak and eat it....until my first prom. my parents made me learn how to use a fork and a knife.



59-i love to organize.



58-i love lists.



57-i used to be in charge of our bills and budget....until this past March, Michael took over. it has been so nice!



56-i love to shop online because i love getting packages



55-the greatest joy in my life is being a mom and a wife



54-i try to fix people's problems because i want everyone to be happy



53-i can be envious at times. it's a constant struggle.



52-i like to decorate.



51-i have the MESSIEST car!!!



50-i have a chicken pox scar on my nose



49-i love spending time with my family.



48-i hateeeeeeeeeee bugs!!!!! if i see a bug in my house, i immediately call the exterminator!



47-i have made abby terrified of bugs. she will cry until i call the exterminator.



46-i love sweet tea, but i can't drink it because of my kidney stones



45-i have passed 6 kidney stones, gotten 5 blasted, and still have about 7



44-i hate when my husband is sick. he is my rock.



43-i assume.....alot!



42-i've only been in the ocean like 5 times in my entire life. i hate sharks and jellyfish.



41-my favorite color is light blue



40-i like to go go go!!!



39-i want long hair. but i have no patience to grow it out.



38-i love to dye my hair brown in the fall/winter.



37-michael likes it blonde.



36-i haven't always had bad time management, but 2 kids and a full time job will do that to ya!



35-i am VERY easily entertained



34-i can't stand for my hands to be sticky



33-i hate every picture of myself (see #70)



32-by the time i'm 30 i want to be: debt free, through having kids, and a stay-at-home mom



31-i love party food.



30-i'm silly (Abby came up with that one)



29-i miss my grandmother.



28-my dream job is to be a marketing rep/event planner at Disney World



27-i'm outgoing and love people (Michael came up with those)



26-I turn 26 on June 24th!!



25-my favorite shows: anything on TLC and HGTV, 24, The Bachelor/ette, American Idol, The Office



24-i love to make new friends



23-i freakin LOVE to dance...in the car, at work, at home, at a club, anywhere!!



22-i love me time. because it's very rare.



21-i have daddy issues.



20-i'm not where i want to be spiritually



19-i love to play games.



18-i like to plan and host parties!



17-i like attention



16-i like to read. i just don't ever have time.



15-i love a molten chocolate cake from Chili's



14-i like to travel



13-i have wrinkles under my eyes.



12-i want botox.



11-when i have an idea, i want it done right away!



10-i loveeeeeeeeeee Christmas. i love decorating, i love buying presents, i love being "Santa Claus," i love hosting parties, i love going to parties, i love celebrating the birth of Christ



9-i love to exercise. i just don't do it enough



8-i don't like to eat healthy stuff



7-i want to own a boat



6-i love to blog. Michael said it's like my BFF! ha!!!



5-i used to have my nose pierced.



4-i have crazy random dreams! i used to keep a dream journal.



3-i love chocolate chip pizza from Mazzios.



2-i clean out my fridge like once a month.



1-i love a good bubble bath!!





i'm just a girl,

Tonya

1 comment:

  1. I think 78 of these things are me as well! Fun post! Go check out my 100th a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete