Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!!!

So, now that the 40 days of Love Dare is over, I can finally blog about my life!!!! :) However, let me start off by saying that the 40 days I set aside to "The Love Dare" was one of the best commitments I have ever made!! It truly taught me how to love my husband in a deeper way, and I'm already seeing a big difference in the way I handle my emotions and how my love for him has turned from "conditional" to "unconditional." I definitley recommend watching the movie "Fireproof" and then going through "The Love Dare" if you haven't already!

Alright, now let me give you a brief overview of the past 40 days of my life...

I think my last post before Love Dare was about Disney, so since our trip to Disney we have been on several other trips. Michael won a trip to Gulfshores with Farm Bureau, and while he was there me and Abby went to Georgia with his family to see my brother and sister in law. It was our first trip to see their new home, and we had a FABULOUS time!! **SHOUT OUT TO MATTHEW AND KRISTEN...LOVE YALL** Then, the very next weekend we headed to Pensacola, FL to see one of my bestest friends get married. **SHOUT OUT TO MRS. MOULDER ;)** We decided to make this wedding trip a mini-vacation for the fam, so my parents went down with me, Michael, and Abby and we were able to shop, tan, and hang out for 4 days! It was alot of fun!! (side note: if Brandi Barrett is reading this blog post, please forgive all my run-on sentences, fragments, and English errors). Anywaysss...after we got back from the beach, I decided that I needed about a month of NO road trips because I was absolutely exhausted. However...Michael won ANOTHER trip with Farm Bureau...to VEGAS!! He was gone for a week, and let me just give a **SHOUT OUT TO ALL SINGLE MOMS/PARENTS** because being a "single mom" for a week just about did me in! I was soooooooo happy when Michael got home, because I was finally able to shave my legs, take a bath (I had been taking showers, mind you), wash some dishes, etc etc.

Ok, so I think all that pretty much brings me to this week....WHEW!!! I've been very hormonal and emotional this week. Lots of pity parties and just down and depressing days! :( But I do have some good news....I passed my glucose test on Tuesday, and Dr. Mills once again reassured me that "baby brother" is still doing great! I cannot even begin to thank all the people who have been praying for this pregnancy...it means SO much! So, let's go back to "baby brother." Why do we call him this, you may ask!? Because Michael and I canNOT agree on a boy name!!!!!!!!!! I'm not real sure what we're going to do about this???? There is ONE name that we have agreed on, but for some reason we just can't seem to confirm this as his name? That name is "Parker." We like either Brandon Parker, or Parker Brandon. Brandon is Michael's middle name. Now we have even thrown Michael Brandon Bishop, Jr. into the mix?!?!? Ahhhhhhhh.....I just want my baby to have a name!!!!!!!!! But I think he'll always be "baby brother" to Abby. She seems VERRRRYYYYY excited about baby brother getting here. She always wants to feel him kick, and even tells me sometimes that he's kicking in HER tummy too! WOW!....pretty impressive, huh?! haha :)

Speaking of Abby....I think I'll use the rest of this post to share some updated pics of my princess. Words just cannot even begin to express my love for this girl. Michael and I are truly blessed beyond words.









1 comment:

  1. Oooo...I like either Brandon Parker or Michael Brandon Jr. Abby looks super cute in these beach pictures.

    ReplyDelete